051709 – Artomatic Installation




My Artomatic installation is going well. Sadly two of my letters that I put up last week feel down. One S was rescued and kept safe by my friend and AOM neighbor secretworm. Though one of my letters is MIA – so  I have to re-cut it. Not a huge deal went and re-glued most of the other letters. It turns out spray mount can go bad….

We got the artwork up and taken down and repacked. All the hardware is up – but there are a lot of people in my area who have a lot of work ahead of them – so I just want to protect it from accidents. I also had to take my baskets down because I need to paint them. Also need to start making 3D glasses – and make a LOT of them. The only other pending issue is I need to make a bio/show dates sign – but I feel in good shape and really like my display.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s