031113 – Adding the Robot’s topcoat

I was so nervous today – I added the first topcoat onto the robot’s panels. Tried to put it on as thin as possible – which proved to be more difficult than thought, since there are so many height variations. I think the art survived!!! I decided to walk away instead of watching it dry….

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s