080413 – Purse


So my printer crapped out, so was unable to print out source images, so I decided to play around with this purse. The idea was to create a tape mask- then work withing the mask area so then I can seal it all up with a cool shape. So did not work out as clean as I hoped. I tried a different adhesive that was more flexible than Mod Podge (it was recommended – to try and eliminate cracking from use). Still have the back to do. I like it and will see how durable it is when it is finished and dried.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s