101813 – Day of the Dead 2013

101813-DoD13-status

After I finished the Lilac Breasted Roller I jumped right in and got my base for this year’s Day of the Dead work. I got the skull pieces done and the teeth inserted. Sunday I’ll start working on the actual details – think I am going to go with abstract mod shapes (since I am really digging those shapes) Not sure. I also have no clue what flowers to use this year…hmm…

I have my sketchpad with my to do some doodling.  I feel pretty positive I’ll be able to get this finished before the end of the month. I am still trying to figure out how I want to do my medusa – so I skipped ahead.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s