I spent my studio time today prepping artwork for storage. The last picture is some new and some quite old works that were sitting on my drying racks all packed up for storage. The other photos are all VERY old works that I took out of frames for storage. The frames were super cheap and will be trashed unless some comes and picks them up.
Most of the old works are still in great shape. A few didn’t make it b/c they are some of the first works I tried making and I used bad adhesives – aka rubber cement. I’ll show some pics of what rubber cement does over time later this week. Though happy that the works made with archival adhesives are still holding strong!