110616 – Working out the idea

So I made a little 2″ work and adhered it to the base plate and put a coat of sealer on it. You can see how it will assembled. Tomorrow I am going to play with my adhesive to make sure it doesn’t melt the plastic. I also cut a new fence (top layer) and going to see if it is easier to remove using my knife. Again this is a prototype and I hope I can figure out a way to make these work!!!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s